如果你想找的是the Archwing Infested Boss的相关信息，请前往Jordas Golem页面。
In Update 17.5, this boss is once readded into the game as an archwing boss, albeit was renamed to Jordas魔像.
The J3-Golem, like many bosses, has unique taunts. Here is a list of them:
- "Unburden yourself from this mortal coil, <player name>. Join Us."
- "Why do you destroy us? We are your flesh."
- "We are countless. Consume us. Be reborn."
- "We embrace you. Why do you defile us?"
J3-Golem has no shields, but it makes itself up by having a large amount of health which can regenerate. All 毒素 damage inflicted by it ignores shields and deals damage to health directly, just like the poison from 远古剧毒者s and 剧毒爬行者s.
J3-Golem is threatening in close ranged encounter. Although, unlike the rest of the Infesteds, J3-Golem will not charge towards you and will instead use Pull attack similar to Mag's 吸引 against mid-range targets. This will pull the player close to the Golem, and will immediately release a cloud of poison in its vicinity.
Against long range targets, the Golem will toss projectiles that explode into toxic gases (similar to 托里德's projectile), dealing poison damage on hit or if the player walks into the gases.
Against many opponents, he will use Miasma, which clouds the area around him in poisons. His short animation while using Miasma makes it more threatening as it leave only little span of time to escape.
Due to the Golem's 毒素 based attacks, extra caution is mandatory as it will damage your health directly. While its grenade spam is dangerous enough on its own, his most threatening move is Pull, which can yank you out of cover into the open and also put you in range of its poison cloud attack.
Do not worry about his Miasma as he will only activate it upon three targets. This means you can bring only one teammate to completely ban his Miasma.
Using long range weapons such as 金工火神 or 雷克斯 are advised to assault it while staying out of its Pull's activation range. Staying far away from it (40 meters or more, the grenade reaches 30 meters on flat ground) will also make its grenades miss all the time, making other Infesteds the only worry through the fight.
The Golem is best fought while standing behind short obstacles (e.g. paralon pipes) approximately up to your waist. As the Golem aims its grenades directly at your feet, they will impact the obstacle and leave you unharmed. The obstacle will also prevent you from being pulled out.
Utilizing Warframe Abilities
- J3-Golem was the first Infested boss, and was the only Infested boss before Update 6, which added Phorid.
- J3-Golem is supposedly centuries old, which would probably make it one of the oldest boss in the game lore-wise.
- It is said that J3-Golem was first created by the Orokin themselves as a weapon in an ancient war against "The Sentients" (the name sentients leads us to believe that they were some type of machine or Alien Life from another system or perhaps the void), it is possible that J3-Golem was created by the Orokin and then infected by the Technocyte Plague as we know (as of Dark Sector lore) the origins of the plague to be cold war Russia.
- The J3-Golem might be partially made from consumed Tenno as one of its quotes claims that "[...]We are your flesh." Alternatively, the Tenno themselves could be infected with the Technocyte virus, much like Hayden Tenno (who was confirmed to be the first Tenno in Livestream 10) or less interestingly it could just mean flesh as in human flesh.
- J3-Golem was renamed as Ancient Infestoid if encountered in an 警报 mission.
- As of 更新9, J3-Golem could be found in the Grineer小行星.
- The J3-Golem can presumably be seen in the clan dojo bio research, in the first tube on the right.
- J3-Golem has now been reworked as the Jordas魔像.
- Upon death, J3-Golem's poison cloud could remain indefinitely, making drops difficult to get.
- If you killed J3 while he was pulling you, you would become completely invulnerable.
- While completing levels on Jupiter you will still sometimes come by taunts of golem, although he is replaced by Alad V. Seen on PS4 and PC.
- Warframe Assasination J3-Golem (Solo)
- Warframe Jupiter Boss Fight J3-Golem Solo
- Warframe Bosses (DualVipers only) - J3 Golem
|Grineer||星球||Vay Hek议员 (地球) • Vor上尉 (水星/谷神星) • Lech Kril中尉 (火星/谷神星) • Sargas Ruk将军 (土星) • Tyl Regor (天王星)• Kela De Thaym (赛德娜)|
|任务||Grustrag三霸 (刺客) • Ven'kra Tel和Sprag (堡垒破坏)|
|Corpus||星球||豺狼 (金星) • 海军陆战队中士 (火卫一) • Alad V与Zanuka (木星) • 猛禽 (欧罗巴) • 鬣狗群 (海王星) • Ambulas (冥王星)|
|任务||Zanuka猎犬 (刺客) • 山猫 (堡垒破坏)|
|奥布山谷||利润收割者圆蛛 (升华实验室) • 剥削者圆蛛 (12号甲板)|
|Infested||星球||Lephantis (火卫二) • 狂热主教 (火卫二) • 重装巨兽与Jordas魔像 (阋神星) • 异融者Alad V (阋神星)|
|活动||Phorid (Phorid现身) • 免疫血胞体 (瘟疫之星)|
|夜灵平野||兆力使 • 巨力使 • 水力使|
|Stalker||任务||Stalker或Shadow Stalker (刺客)|
|钢铁之路||追随者（焦虑 • 怨恨 • 躁狂 • 苦难 • 折磨 • 暴力）|